Advisors Management Group was organized in 1988 as a Registered Investment Advisor firm. Our firm provides investment advisory, financial planning, business consulting, accounting, tax planning, and tax preparation for individuals and small businesses. The collaboration between these services provides maximum performance for our clients’ personal and business assets. Our professional staff collaboratively serves clients nationwide through several offices in Wisconsin, including La Crosse, Eau Claire, and Green Bay.
At AMG, we believe in the concept of creating shared value, where the policies and operating practices that enhance a company’s operations, simultaneously work towards advancing the economic and social conditions in the communities in which it operates. Our shared value approach focuses on identifying and expanding the connections between societal and economic progress.
This concept rests on the premise that both economic and social progress must be addressed using value principles. These principles are achieved by empowering our customers and employees. Where success is measured by the value brought to a customer is balanced by the value brought to our employees, and together, the value we deliver to our communities.
Are you ready
to start creating your
The Fiduciary Experience at Advisors Management Group
As fiduciaries, it is our legal obligation to act in your best interest at all times. We are advisors, not sales people. Our recommendations are not based on commissions or quotas. We focus on your goals and create solutions for the best way to meet them.
Our Fiduciary Commitment to You
- We will serve your best interest first and always, without exception
- We will maintain complete transparency
- We will avoid conflicts of interest
- We will act with prudence, skill, care, diligence, and good judgment
- You will be contacted regularly for portfolio reviews
- We will provide full and fair disclosure of all important information
What Fee-Only Means for You
- We will never accept commissions or compensation of any kind based on where your money is held or which particular investments you hold
- The only compensation AMG receives is directly from our clients, avoiding conflicts of interest
- Because we are paid along the way to take care of your assets, portfolios are actively managed and adjusted to meet your specific needs and based on the current economic and market conditions
- We will use due diligence to ensure that unnecessary portfolio costs are avoided