Green Bay Financial Consultants
Advisors Management Group is more than a traditional financial advisory firm; we are Green Bay’s strategic financial advocates. Our team is here to help you develop your financial plan and remain on a financially healthy path going forward.
As full-service Green Bay financial consultants, we partner with you to ensure that you meet your financial goals in the long term. Contact Advisors Management Group today to get started. We’re ready to assist with investment advising, financial planning, business consulting, tax preparation, and accounting
Why work with a Green Bay consulting firm?
Your money helps determine your future. You need a financial advisor who understands that and will work to build or maintain your wealth. Find out how Green Bay financial consultants can help you build your money with individualized recommendations and a fiduciary standard.
Green Bay’s Economic Outlook
- The average income of an individual in Green Bay, WI, is $23,907 per year. That is lower than the national average of $28,555. This is reflected in the median household income of $43,063 in Green Bay and $53,482 in the United States annually. In Green Bay, 2.5% of residents earn more than $200,000 per year while 13.7% earn less than $15,000 in the same period.
- Cost of living in Green Bay is 17.3% lower than the United States average. While Green Bay may be a cheaper city to live in than many others in the United States, income is often proportionally lower as well.
- The tax rate is currently 6.3%, which is higher than the US average by a factor of two. This is important to consider when deciding how much you need for retirement.
- Job rates have increased by 0.8% in the last year, with a projected growth to 34% in the next 10 years, which is higher than the predicted United States average. This means potential for economic expansion in the coming years.
Secure Your Financial Future
When you work with Advisors Management Group, you work with people who are truly dedicated to your and your family’s future. Contact us by filling out the form below and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your financial goals.
Wealth Management in Green Bay
The Green Bay financial consultants at Advisor’s Management Group are dedicated to our clients. Our fee-only structure allows us to maintain the fiduciary standard to commit ourselves to investing in your best interests.
Contact us for assistance planning for retirement, creating a new financial plan or your investment portfolio. Find out how else our advisors can assist you today.
Financial Services Offered in Green Bay
Advisors Management Group is a full-service financial organization. Whether you need assistance with your financial planning or your retirement savings, our Green Bay Advisors have the experience to help. Let’s plan a brighter financial future together. Our services include:
Fee-Only Investment Management & Advisory
Investments may seem confusing, but our advisors can help you create a unique portfolio that reflects your specific financial goals. They will work with you to determine the best plan for your timeline, risk level, and objectives. Let us take the hard work out of investing.
Financial planning is the key to a healthy financial future. Starting early, building a clear road map, and researching economic conditions can help you plan for the years ahead. Our financial planners will help you maintain your planning, update it for your life goals, and alter it to fit the economic climate. Whether you have $1,000 or $1,000,000, you need a financial plan to ensure a more secure future.
Our business consulting team in Green Bay assists business owners with complex financial situations they may encounter. Our team brings together advice from tax professionals, financial planners, and accountants to provide you with one plan that you can easily initiate.
Retirement Plan Solutions
There are many retirement plans to choose from, but not all are a good fit for your employees. Get assistance from advisors at Advisors Management Group in Green Bay – your employees will thank you.
Tax and Accounting
Our experienced staff will prepare your tax and accounting needs on an ongoing basis so you can avoid the April scramble for receipts again.
What is a fiduciary?
A fiduciary must put the client’s needs above their own even if it means they lose money. A financial advisor duty-bound to meet the fiduciary standard must monitor and maintain their clients’ assets and best interests.
The fiduciary standard is far superior to the suitability standard, which doesn’t prioritize the client’s best interests in all cases. An investment may be suitable to the client in the moment, but will it be later? An advisor using the fiduciary standard will continue to monitor this investment to ensure it remains beneficial to the client.
What is a fee-only financial advisor?
Fee-only is a method of paying a financial advisor. This means that the advisor charges a fee for the services they provide, but does not earn a commission on your investments. This may be a flat rate for certain services or an hourly rate, depending on your circumstances.
Fee-only advisors are the only type of financial advisor that follow the fiduciary standard.
What Fee-Only Means for You
- We do not accept compensation by any investment or investment manager, ever.
- To avoid conflicts of interest, Advisors Management Group collects compensation from our clients only.
- Our payment structure is based on our continued work for you, meaning that we continue to actively manage and adjust your portfolios based on your financial needs and the economic market.
- We monitor that your financial plan is economic by avoiding unnecessary costs.